Advanced graphics functions
High resolution color display with background lighting
Computer Algebra System for additional algebraic functions (can be deactivated)
For middle and secondary schools
Also rechargeable thanks to lithium-ion battery
Incl. Software for students single place
Further accessories enable science teaching in a new dimension
New: Exact Maths for exact arithmetic
New: CAS function can be deactivated
New: DeSolve wizard for less syntax errors when solving differential equations
The TI-Nspire™ CX II-T next-generation graphing calculators offer the same features that have made the well-known TI-Nspire™ CX models ideal companions in MINT education from secondary school – plus new functionality.
Both TI-Nspire™ CX II-T graphing calculators feature a high-resolution color display, a unified user interface, extensive graphics capabilities, and integrated applications.These applications are dynamically linked and offer versatile display options
Whether formulas, tables or graphics - with the TI-Nspire technology contents can be displayed individually according to the personal learning habits. The dynamically linked applications as well as the extensive visualization possibilities support the mathematical understanding. The TI-Nspire CX handheld impresses with a high-resolution color display. Importing your own images creates a connection to the real world. Mathematical relationships can thus be visualized in a completely new way. Extended functionalities support interdisciplinary use in mathematics, biology, physics and chemistry.
Mathematics. Natural Sciences. Has everything in one handheld.
The TI-Nspire™ CX II-T graphing calculator is a robust, hands-on tool for teaching, from mid-level to secondary maths and science schools, to meet all the curriculum requirements.
- Calculator: Input and calculations in mathematical notation – as in the textbook
- Lists & Spreadsheet: List Editor and Spreadsheet
- Graphs: Graphical representation and analysis of functions
- Notes: Word processing. Insert interactive fields that are dynamically linked to other apps
- Geometry: Drawing and analysis of geometric objects (circles, triangles, rectangles, etc.)
- Data & Statistics: Interactive statistics program that enables and graphically displays extensive analyzes of data from lists & spreadsheets (histogram, box plot, etc.)
- Vernier Dataquest™ Application: Recording of measured values and analysis simply via "Plug&Play"
- Programming: Create your own programs
New ways of understanding
New and faster interactive possibilities motivate the students to better understand and study mathematics
- Animated Path Plot: Visualize functional, parametric and polar graphs in real time during drawing
- Dynamic coefficient values: Investigate direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and graphs
- Points by coordinates: Fast creation of dynamic points defined by coordinates, sliders or expressions
- Labeling of coordinate axes: Labeling of axis scales for the production of visual contexts that facilitate understanding
- Improvements in programming with TI-Basic: Writing codes for visual illustration of important concepts in the MINT subject area
In addition, the TI-Nspire™ CX II-T CAS includes the following innovation:
With Exact Maths (exact arithmetic), simplified expressions retain their mathematical structure, and mathematical constants are detected and simplified symbolically.
Easy deactivation of the ability to calculate symbolically in the document settings
Fewer syntax errors when solving differential equations
This handheld is equipped with additional CAS (Computer Algebra System) and offers the following functions:
- perform both symbolic and numerical calculations.
- Factorize and develop expressions and find common denominator.
With a TI-Nspire™ II-T CAS handheld, you can detect, simplify, and calculate mathematical expressions. Symbols and variables such as "e" and "pi" are retained.
The ability to enter and display equations and expressions exactly as they appear in the textbook makes it particularly easy to calculate arithmetic, algebraic, or other mathematical tasks step-by-step.
This text is machine translated.
Vernier Dataquest™ is a trademark of Vernier Software & Technology.
3243480106733, Texas Instruments, TI-NSpire CX II-T CAS, TI-NSpire™ CX II-T CAS, Graphic display, Computer with graphic display